Monday, August 4, 2008

Hey all, Just a quick blog complaint. So when I am board and looking through blogs, I run into blogs of people I haven't seen forever. I get all excited to see someone and then........to my dismay, no pictures of anyone but kids. Your kids are all very cute but I don't know them, never met them and I would love to see YOU! How about a picture of yourself for once. I don't know if everyone is just so insecure these days they don't want anyone to see them or maybe they've gained a few L....B'S, maybe they don't think anyone wants to see them, but I ain't no skinny minie and who cares, we love you anyway. So a shout out to all those who will put a picture of your own self on your blog. GO YOU! All those who won't......DO IT! We love you and want to see you. Done complaining.

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment on my blog. To answer your question, I don't truely believe I was hallucinating either. That is what doctors told me, but I felt evil that night like I've never felt before in my life and I hope to never feel again. I think you are absolutely right, but had I told people that...well let's just hit me with ANOTHER drug to knock the demon out of me, right? Keep reading over the next little while and you'll start to see just how much Satan influenced me during that time. Hailey is suuuuuuuch an incredible child and spirit and I know now that Satan had his team working over time to keep me from bringing her into this world. Oh so creepy.

The Crowsnest said...

Charissa! This is Shelena (Alicha Mills sister). How can I get in touch with your sister, Chelsea, to get an invitation to view her blog? My e-mail is beautiesnbows@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Jill said...

You're funny...who are you specifically talking about anyways!!??

Kim said...

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the pictures on. Plus, I don't take pictures of my-self. It is hard enough to remember to take them of my kids. Love Kim

CHELSEY said...

I'm taking all the pics of me off my blog just to bug you.

Jill said...

I'm always behind the camera, sorry!

Playlist