Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here is a cute picture of Averie and the Gingerbread House we made for Christmas! She placed almost all the candy on it. Didn't she do a good job!

2 comments:

Brittanny said...

she did do a good job! I bet she did it all by herself too! Reesh...I must say that Pierson is sure a sweet lil baby. I am so glad you had him before Christmas...and I truly think it is so cute and special that you had him on Bryce's bday. You all make such a cute family. And we are all glad you are here a little longer so we can see you all. See you sunday!

Jed and Kate said...

What a cutie! That gingerbread house looks perfect! I loved reading your delivery story. What an amazing person you are for going through all of that! I have such admiration for women who can do what you've done. Way to go! We miss haning out with you guys and can't wait to meet Pierson!
-Kate

Playlist