Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here is my precious baby boy!
















12 comments:

Hollyween said...

Those are some sweet, sweet pictures. It's official. I'm baby hungry.

Chelsi Archibald said...

Well thats just freaking adorable!

Jill said...

Cute pix!! Thanks for letting me hold him today. It was great seeing you. I hope I can see you Monday night. Love ya!!

Jamie Bowers said...

SOO cute Charissa! He is so precious!! I love the family pictures!! I am glad I got to see you today. Love you!!

Tricia Ellington said...

He is so cute, well you all are! I'm sad I missed you the other day. Have fun with him they grow to dang fast!

The Barnard Family said...

One of the sweetest babies around! So grateful we got to spend some time with you before yu head home.

Rachel said...

Darling darling family!!!

Heidi Rogers said...

OOH he is soo cute, I love his little bum. You looking amazing too, I hope your feeling well and doing well.

Jed and Kate said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!
-Kate

{Emily Yeates} said...

UHM, you BETTER come out in May!! Let us know when you have exact dates so Tanner can get work off. I can't believe Bryce is graduating, please make him interview while in Arizona :-).

mccall said...

Oh. My. Gosh, Charissa. He is SO cute! And not to mention that little Averie! Your kids are so freakin' cute!

mparkin said...

Congrats on your new beautiful baby boy. Your family is adorable and you look amazing! Congrats.

Playlist