Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just a few quick updates, our ward had a street fair/tag sale and we spent almost the whole day there. Had a few great buys. Books, movies an d others. The men weren't doing the best at keeping up with the grills so I inserted myself in an attempt to organize the grill better. They closed off the whole street outside of our church. It was pretty impressive. Only in new york (and that's a positive only in NY, usually that comes with a negative connotation). This was a little while ago, Just Bryce chillin out in the streets of Times Square after a fun dinner with friends!

Averie's last day of school for the year. It was so great. I was so upset though because I forgot my camera, both of them. The kids put on the cutest program. This woman named Madame R comes every week and plays the piano and sings with the kids. I had never seen her or heard any of the songs before that they sang so it was a blast to see Averie perform. This is her and her best pal Jack. Still waiting on more photos! I had some in my phone, but that got stolen! BOO!
This was in Utah. I made a quick little last minute trip with just me and Pierson. This is my brothers, new Dog Rocco. He's a cute little bugger!


That's all for now, but hopefully I will get some more posts up soon. What a crappy blogger I have turned out to be!



5 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

That's Pierson?? Isn't he supposed to be a baby?? It's been way too long... hopefully we can meet up this summer!

Kassie said...

wow, Feb to June, thats impressive blogging charis :) and I will get to putting your name on the side of my blog, but first I want to see if you are worthy of the honor.

Jill said...

yay! an update :) keep em coming!!

Kim said...

Hey I only update every 4 months or so, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I didn't take any pictures of the last day for Adam or any of my kids. Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks!

superwhitney8 said...

How Cute!!!

Playlist