Friday, November 19, 2010

Cool Trix at Santa Monica Beach!

Well I still got it! One of my old tricks from elementary school. Chelsey and Bryce were both cracking up and couldn't figure out what I was trying to do. When I started spinning all the way around they were totally in shock. I had Chelsey's wedding ring in my pocket and it flipped out. Luckily we realized it had fallen out and were able to dig it up in the sand. So I fell on my face after I got off cause I was so dizzy and when I looked up everybody all over the adult playground (as I call it) was staring at me and laughing. I guess I look my age cause I don't think anyone thought someone so old with such a big butt could do something like that! !!!! FUN TIMES!

(By the way I had scabs on my hips for like 2 weeks after!)

2 comments:

{Emily Yeates} said...

you are kidding me. Scabs?! JAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious.

CHELSEY said...

STiLL funny

Playlist