I wish I could have been there to see Averie!!! I bet she was a blast. I'm using these pic's as study cards for Xander, so he'll be excited to see Micky Mouse & dolphins;)
What a fun trip! I still feel horrible we haven't taken Tanner yet...what a blast. Cute pix. Looks like you had a great time. Aren't those sun rays heavenly!!
Hey Charissa!! I got your blog address from Jill Fitz ( I don't know her new last name). It's good to see your having fun NY!! I want to visit there so bad! I'm jealous that you get to live there for a while. I think it would be a blast!!! If you want to check out my blog it jkbarrus.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I wish I could have been there to see Averie!!! I bet she was a blast. I'm using these pic's as study cards for Xander, so he'll be excited to see Micky Mouse & dolphins;)
What a fun trip! I still feel horrible we haven't taken Tanner yet...what a blast. Cute pix. Looks like you had a great time. Aren't those sun rays heavenly!!
Hey Charissa!! I got your blog address from Jill Fitz ( I don't know her new last name). It's good to see your having fun NY!! I want to visit there so bad! I'm jealous that you get to live there for a while. I think it would be a blast!!! If you want to check out my blog it jkbarrus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment