I know, I know, It's been way too long since my last post but you have to remember I'm not too computer Savvy and have been having problems. But here are some new slide shows of the last few months and our recent vacation to Florida. The sun felt absolutely fantastic!
So not a lot has been going on with us lately except for Bryce's stress in the internship hunt. Almost all of his options have diminished into thin air because the market is so terrible right now and most people came back at the last second and said they weren't hiring after all because they have to lay a lot of people off. But I'm sure the Lord will bless us find a way eventually to pay off all these loans. I am getting really sad because 2 of the closest friends that I have made here will be moving soon and their sons are Averies best friends. She asks for Will and Thomas every day. We are going to be devistated.
Averie is so much fun right now and is amazing me more and more every day. She potty trained as soon as we got back from Utah and I love it when she comes running upto me and shouts "MOM I need to GO!" She asks to go swiming tomarlo every day since we got back from Orlando and is still obsessed with Micky Mouse or "TOOTLES" I should say. I can't believe a child her age can bring up something we have done and say "member dat mom" Like she said "Mommy I shake Mickey's hand, member dat mom?" She LOVES to sing and has to have her CD'S on all day long.
For those of you who know about our adventures in Court, We finally won and are just hoping to ever see the money. The owner of the company never showed at court but I'm hoping thats just because he knew he didn't stand a chance and didn't want to waste his time. But hopefully he'll send us the money.........keep your fingers crossed.....otherwise it's going to be another battle.
We have a few friends coming out over the next few weeks which will be exciting and we finally get to go to a Yankee's Game (Thanks to the Halbash's!) We also had our first visit to the NY temple which is funny because we go to church there every week, but with Bryce's crazy school schedule, it has been hard to make it.
I still walk to Gym every morning in Harlem which is getting more and more easy for me to do every day because the results are very rewarding. I'm always ready to kick some serious butt though the whole way there. I need to get me some Mase!
I don't know when our next trip home will be but I hope it is warm by the time we come because we need some serious Tans. As you can see in our Florida pictures, The sun doen't make it to the ground much here in the big apple! I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of each other. WE miss you all very much.
Love The Waters



7 comments:
That was great to see your updates. Fun pictures!! I can't wait to see you next week...you'll have to fill me in on the court thing? I don't know what that is about.
Have a great Easter weekend!
Charissa! I found your blog through Heathers. What an adventure you're having! Your little Averie looks just like you! Your family is darling. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to after all these years. Have a great Easter weekend!
-Jylaire
I'm so glad you updated-awesome blog!!!
Charissa,
that little girl of yours is a total DOLL. And I admire you walking to the gym in Harlem. I think I'd be scared out of by wits!
NY sounds fun! And isn't Jill coming to visit you?! Lucky!
Aren't there any tanning salons in NY? hehe
I think you should come home in June, then in July, then in August, then in October. Thank you very much. I'm thinkin' we want to come out there in May...if you aren't in Utah
PS..You better get mase. What are you thinking without it?
Your slide shows/pictures are so cute. Your family is dang adorable.
I am glad that you went to warm Florida for Spring Break, i would have too. DC isn't warm enough yet for site seeing. I hope your court situation works out, I am not sure what that is either, but good luck.
Laters
Erin
Post a Comment