Stinker girl. Bout time she got a big girl bed. super cute.
I have to say I hate your babystrology....I don't like thinking about how long and short until baby comes. And I can do the math & subtract days from yours..
Just have to tell you how much I loved the advice you gave to Heidi about going to the temple. It was perfect. It's almost exactly what I was going to say about the adversary.
2 comments:
Stinker girl. Bout time she got a big girl bed. super cute.
I have to say I hate your babystrology....I don't like thinking about how long and short until baby comes. And I can do the math & subtract days from yours..
Love all the pics.
Just have to tell you how much I loved the advice you gave to Heidi about going to the temple. It was perfect. It's almost exactly what I was going to say about the adversary.
Hope you're feeling well! You're so close!
Post a Comment