Monday, October 6, 2008

BACK IN ACTION
WELL It has been way too long and I can't believe how little I seem to be able to get done just cause I'm growing a baby. I FINALLY figured out how to get my pictures off the stupid CD they were trapped on for the last 2 months so now you can view all 500 of them in my slide show. ( Sorry I'm way too lazy to sort through the pictures so you'll just to look at the doubles and triples).I have to say we had the most unbelievable summer ever. It seems like it was so long ago already that we were loving the sun and living it up in good old Newport. Our tans have long since faded and we've returned to our pasty old east coast selves. We enjoyed a whole month in Utah before our adventures in California visiting family and Averie absolutely enjoyed playing with all her cousins. Disneyland and Disney World all in one year for 2 year old is more than a heart desires. I have to say, we are continually showered with blessings and the adventures never cease in the Waters home. Since we've been back Averie has started preschool, got a new big girl bed, and developed her new found agency. What a struggle it is to have a wonderful baby turn into a toddler with "Agency". We think we found the solution to the "getting out of bed issue" with the reward chart but only time will tell. Averie LOVES her school and I love going to the gym for 2 whole hours. ( No I'm not working out harder, just a lot slower) Averie loves being able to not have to always ride in her stroller and get some "exercise" as she states every time we let her walk somewhere close by. We are so excited to get to have our baby in Utah and pray that the natural delivery works out with all the hours of preparation I have put in. It does take A LOT of preparation to try to have a natural delivery you know. Averie constantly tells me that Pierson needs to get big and come out. I swear she understands too well for her age that she will be having a little brother. We are coming home to Utah on November 25th and Averie and I will be staying until the baby comes and Bryce will leave after Thanksgiving to go back to NYC for finals and return on the 12th of December. I am due December 30th and we will stay until mid January. My brother Jared and sister in law Kim will be coming out to stay with us over Bryce's mid term break and we are SO excited. We will go see Lion King and do all the other NY musts.
It will be nice not to be a single mom for a weekend at least. Speaking of Bryce being very busy in school, Please pray that he will find a job upon graduation. The market is kind of freaking us out (along with the rest of America). Well I hope now that I'm caught up that I will be a little better at keeping up on the blog. I hope to find all of you well and missing us as much as we miss you.

5 comments:

Jill said...

It's great to hear your updates and see pictures. You guys sure have had some awesome adventures.
I am coming to Utah Dec 30-Jan 12th. I'm so excited I'll be able to see you and the babe! How fun!

Jamie Bowers said...

I love the pictures! Averie is getting so big and she is so grown up! I am glad that you guys had such a fun summer. You are so cute prego, not fair! Can't wait to see baby Pierson in a few months!! Love you

Rachel said...

HURRAY!!! I loved the update, and so good to see your belly (truly I'm jealous). We can't wait ti see you guys in Nov. Have you seen the updated pictures of Casey's baby? So stinkin' sweet! I love you and have a fabulous day!

Kim said...

I love to see all the pictures...keep them up with the new baby. The more I had, the less pictures they have taken. See ya next week! Love Kim

Brittanny said...

They were cute slide shows Reesh...and I hear ya on not being able to get alot done while growing babies! Hey...I hear yall found me a purse! YAH! thank you so much and lets just say I owe you a favor now! While I am thinking about it...what is Averie going to be for Halloween this year...I was just looking at her Elephant costume...and I just love that face. She is so funny and I must say we miss her out here. (and we miss you too!) Well, I am glad kim & Jared made it out to visit ya...I wish it was our turn next!

Playlist