Reesh...just like I told you on the phone...I am blogging today! I sure miss ya here- I just cannot believe how much Pierson had grown. He has the most sweet eyes...just like his sister. He is going to be so handsome...and nothing is better than playing with sweet Averie and seeing her cute personality. Love you guys
hi reeshers! I am getting bigger everyday! I can't really button my pants anymore. The attorney is going before the judge on the 30th (I guess it was moved back) so I should know after that when I'll be coming to NY. Hopefully before you guys up and leave!!!
Hey cutie! I found your blog through some friends in the ward- I hope thats ok! I love all the pics! Its been so fun getting to know you guys. lets hang soon again xoxox Katie
6 comments:
He is so adorable!! And Averie is just as cute as ever!
He is so adorable. Definitely a mini-Bryce! Haha and yes that is the infamous scowl we all know and love!
Reesh...just like I told you on the phone...I am blogging today! I sure miss ya here- I just cannot believe how much Pierson had grown. He has the most sweet eyes...just like his sister. He is going to be so handsome...and nothing is better than playing with sweet Averie and seeing her cute personality. Love you guys
hi reeshers! I am getting bigger everyday! I can't really button my pants anymore. The attorney is going before the judge on the 30th (I guess it was moved back) so I should know after that when I'll be coming to NY. Hopefully before you guys up and leave!!!
What a cute little guy! Darling kiddos!
Hey cutie! I found your blog through some friends in the ward- I hope thats ok! I love all the pics! Its been so fun getting to know you guys. lets hang soon again xoxox Katie
Post a Comment