Here are some of the kiddos just chillin.
Averie in her "GOOD GIRL" T-shirt she wanted so bad and wanted to wear it NOW. She wants the funniest things sometimes.
Robert Moses Beach in NY. Who knew it was so close and so great!
One of the beautiful beaches of NY.



5 comments:
Are you guys still in NY or have you moved back west?
Jason, who are you? Do I know you?
Sorry, it's Jason Barrus. I thought our last name would appear when I posted a comment from our blog. I just found Bryce on facebook and will send him a message that way. Sorry again if I freaked you out.
A beach? Great escape from crazy NY. Averie does a pretty good job taking the pictures. Maybe you should for Christmas have grandma buy her one of those real ones made for kids? I thought about getting Liv one. Miss you guys and can't wait to see ya.
Charissa, Call me! I am needing an update on your life. You need to come out and visit us too! YOur welcome any time! Glad your settled in and liking the city, we miss it terribly! :)
xoxo
Maline
Post a Comment