Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN

We started Halloween with pumpkin waffles, home made apple butter and Whipping cream. I am the only one that ate the whipping cream. Apperantly that isn't a good choice in my family for a "healty breakfast". It's halloween.....Right???

Then we carved our pumpkins, Bryce was a champion carver. Averie wanted to help more than she could but she still had fun.



The kids looked so cute! I had this long hair left over from my extentions when I got married that I was going to glue in Averies hair so she could have real long hair like Dorothy but I got out the glue to put it in and it was all dried up.....DANG IT. I was so dissapointed but Averie didn't really care and she still looked adorable. She was so careful with her red lipstick and told me she couldn't talk to any one to say trick or treat because of her lipstick. I was cracking up.



5 comments:

Kim said...

Super Cute! Miss Ya

Chelsi Archibald said...

Adorable!

Rachel said...

I would've eaten all the whipped cream mmmm.... it's healthy!! It's natural. a gift from God if you ask me. Your babies look darling!

Jill said...

Super cute!! Good to see some updates on here :)
Our babies were the same. Too cute.

CHELSEY said...

Please add some new songs to your playlist. And shuffle it. Want me to help you?

Playlist