Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I must warn you. This is why I don't blog. My pictures all are loading in the wrong order and it's really hard for someone with ADD to figure out how to manuver all these picures and tittles all over the place. So be forewarned. These pictures are not in order and my posts may feel a little chaotic. Kind of like my everyday life! Our friends who we shared Thanksgiving with!
My first Turkey ever, I don't like to boast, but I must say, 5 years of mental preparation really made it a juicy one! YUM YUM! We didn't really even have left overs.
My masterpiece!
My sorry excuse for a Christmas tree. The problem isn't not enough room to put one, but rather not enough room to store a large one! One day we may grow up and have a real tree. (I don't mean out of the forest, I mean size wise, sorry I don't do pine needles!)
The set up. Bryce and Averie worked hard all morning making my apple candle center pieces!
The Farris Wheel at ToysR Us in central square. Averie had been begging to ride it forever.


Holiday windows at Bloomingdales. Before it got fridgid here in the city!
Pierson playing with our friend Evelyn.
Averie snugging up at the weekly Friday Sing A Long at her school with her best pal Jack S. They are a little too close for comfort typically speaking!
I can't believe I talked Bryce into the Pumpkin Pie eating contest at our ward holiday party. MY HUSBAND eating completely usless, desireless calories for the sake of competition.....Unheard off. It was WONDERFUL, hilarious, and shocking but he almost won, a close 2nd place. If he wouldn't have been thinking about the calories, I'm sure he would have won with a mouth that size.
GROSS!
The pig out!
My beautiful kiddos all ready for church!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

THat turkey was delish! And my hubby looks h o t with pie all over his face :) that was fun to watch. oh and gracias for updating :)

Brett and Lisa said...

wow it has been forever! I am so glad that you guys are doing well out there! I hope NYC is growing on you!

CHELSEY said...

I wanna go to that garden!

Props on your turkey!!

Playlist