All the cousins doing the Christmas Nativity Scene. The yearly tradition. A bunch of our friends(and my brother) from high school out for our yearly Christmas time dinner.
YEAH!!! Updates!!! Your family picts are beautiful (as expected). We miss you guys. I feel like I'm in constant chaos but in that chaos you and your family keep trucking through my mind...Love you!
oh my gosh reesh, that is MY MOM wearing the flip flops HAHAHA. I am soooo offended ;-). well I guess you just may never see me wear flats. J/k we just don't see each other often enough.
2 comments:
YEAH!!! Updates!!! Your family picts are beautiful (as expected). We miss you guys. I feel like I'm in constant chaos but in that chaos you and your family keep trucking through my mind...Love you!
oh my gosh reesh, that is MY MOM wearing the flip flops HAHAHA. I am soooo offended ;-). well I guess you just may never see me wear flats. J/k we just don't see each other often enough.
Post a Comment