Saturday, November 1, 2008

Averie and Ruben dancing at our church Halloween Party!
Listening to a scary story!

Thriller Dance party!

Ready to go Trick or Treating!
Watching a scary movie at our Friends Party.
My Friend Kate, Natalie and Michael, I can't remember the other 2's names on the right. They went to BYU with Jed and live in The Bronx.

Averie and Ruben, who stayed up WAY TOO LATE and ate WAY TOO MUCH candy!


Mommy, I'm ready to go to Kates party. Which is all she cared about. Every door we knocked on to trick or treat, Averie would say, Mommy this isn't Kates house.


Trick or Treat, ( Do you like my home make paper bag, it's hard to get to the store in NY!)

My beautiful Fairy in the Pink Primrose!

Our only Halloween decoration, Our carved pumpkins, we baked the seeds this year! I highly recommend baking your seeds, delicious.


Mommy and Averie, When I'm too lazy to dress up I just like to wear orange and black. It makes a great costume!
We had a fabulous Halloween. We carved pumpkins. We went trick or treating in our building, and in Kates building. (Trick or treating is very "TRICKY" here in the Big Apple)I made Cream of Potato, Broccoli soup, and Orange cupcakes with butterscotch pudding. I highly recommend it. We went to a party at Kate and Jeds that started at 8 (Averies bedtime). She and Ruven(as she calls him) wrestled the whole time, ate way too much candy and single handidly ruined the environment using way too many Styrofoam cups. We didn't get home till well after midnight and Averie suprisingly went right to bed and didn't wake up today until after 11. I woke up at 3 am feeling all the yummies I ate at the back of my throat. That was the first time I have thrown up this whole pregnancy. Like a child who ate too much candy on Halloween. Anyway, we had alot of fun!

4 comments:

CHELSEY said...

Too much Halloween fun. ...Averie can't wear makeup, she looks too old!!! What a cute costume!

Heidi Rogers said...

Ok really Averie is so pretty!! I love her features! You look adorable in orange, and sorry you threw up, that is so not fun.

breckster said...

Reuben slept in until 11 the next morning.

Sorry to here you had your first throw up due to too many sweets.

Jed and Kate said...

I'm so sorry to hear that my party made you sick! :( I woke up the next morning with one of the worst migraines of my life. I even had to use the eye patches Michael and Natalie left at our place to block out the light. I feel like I am getting so old--can't party like I used to! We're so glad you guys came tho!!
-Kate

Playlist