Living it up in Sunny California
Cute pics of Avery and those pics of Elle make me miss her too :(
I love Averie's fashion sense! So cute!!!
Cute pix. It's great to see all the updates!!
Love all the new pictures! You look good girl. Not to much longer!
I made some cupcakes for myself for my bday that might just compete with yours. Ok so maybe not. But they were dang good. What does Averie say about these pics of bellser?
Somehow I missed 1/2 of these photos. Her piggies are super cute. And stop buyin so many cute clothes there. She looks like a lil NYorker.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute pics of Avery and those pics of Elle make me miss her too :(
I love Averie's fashion sense! So cute!!!
Cute pix. It's great to see all the updates!!
Love all the new pictures! You look good girl. Not to much longer!
I made some cupcakes for myself for my bday that might just compete with yours. Ok so maybe not. But they were dang good.
What does Averie say about these pics of bellser?
Somehow I missed 1/2 of these photos. Her piggies are super cute. And stop buyin so many cute clothes there. She looks like a lil NYorker.
Post a Comment