I watched it...it came on at like 3 am so I tivo'd it. She did a great job and looked so natural on tv. I didn't see you though...were you bummed? I would have been!
Hey Charissa, crazy to hear from you! And really, did you have to bring up the talent show. The most embarassing thing about it was the outfits we wore. (whose idea was that?)
Are you loving NY? It sounds like a blast. Your little girl is such a cutie, she looks just like you! Good to hear from you...
2 comments:
I watched it...it came on at like 3 am so I tivo'd it. She did a great job and looked so natural on tv. I didn't see you though...were you bummed? I would have been!
Hey Charissa, crazy to hear from you! And really, did you have to bring up the talent show. The most embarassing thing about it was the outfits we wore. (whose idea was that?)
Are you loving NY? It sounds like a blast. Your little girl is such a cutie, she looks just like you! Good to hear from you...
Post a Comment