Saturday, April 19, 2008


Our friends Jake and Ashley Steele in the middle and Mike and Jen Scheel that live in NJ. Ashley came out to be on Martha Stewart. She did really good on the show even though Martha is kind of a flake and interrupts about every 2 second. It was so nice to be with our Utah friends in NYC. We had a blast. On Saturday we went and ate at this place called the Shake Shack. My friends have been telling me about it since we got here and we hadn't been because I'm not much of a burger girl. BUT WHOLLY COW!!! Talk about the best burger and by far the best fries EVER. It's out side at Madison Square Park and they also have the best Custard shakes in the world. Plus we all ate for only $20. That's unheard of in NY. So I hope that encourages some of you to come and see us so we can go back. I worry that it may be the downfall of Bryce's healthy lifestyle. Just Joking but he's already asked to go back. Bryce's parents bought their plane tickets for May10-17 and we are so excited for them to come and see us. We will also go to D.C with them for a few days while they are here. Still don't know what the summer holds for us. Hope to know soon. Please pray for Bryce to get an internship soon. We're really having a hard time with the whole thing. We need some extra blessings and we need them quick. School is almost out. MISS you all. Love the Waters

4 comments:

Jill said...

Fun times for you guys!!!! What a fun period of life (admist the stress). Oh man, I wish we would have done the shake shack while we were there. Like you said, incentive to come back huh!
I want to see the show with Ashley on it...I bet it was awesome!

Hollyween said...

I read this and thought it was so awesome that you know someone who was on the Martha Stewart show!! So I googled her name and checked out her stuff. DARLING!

And you look so great! Living in the city must be so much fun compared to Utah.

CHELSEY said...

Fun! I want a hamburger. I'm gonna start looking for airfare.

Brittanny said...

Company is the best don't you think? I really looked forward to the times when people would come visit us when we lived in Seattle. Your dad would have disowned you if you went in that museum...but I bet if it were Josh and I- he would secretly want to go in!

Playlist