Hey! It is Emily (Luther) Hall. I just saw your blog off Kami's. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. I had no idea you married Bryce. What a cute little family you have together. The picture of you you in front of the museum of sex made me smile. It is so you! I was reading a few of your entries. What/Where is Bryce studying? What kind of internship is he looking for? Maybe we have some contacts for him. That is a trial we know well and I know how hard it can be. Anyways, if you like email me at designgal@gmail.com and we can talk more. So fun to see your faces. Love, Emily
3 comments:
You look s-k-i-n-n-y
The skinny comment was from me, Hissa, but I was logged in as Dave.
Charissa,
Hey! It is Emily (Luther) Hall. I just saw your blog off Kami's. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. I had no idea you married Bryce. What a cute little family you have together. The picture of you you in front of the museum of sex made me smile. It is so you! I was reading a few of your entries. What/Where is Bryce studying? What kind of internship is he looking for? Maybe we have some contacts for him. That is a trial we know well and I know how hard it can be. Anyways, if you like email me at designgal@gmail.com and we can talk more. So fun to see your faces. Love, Emily
Post a Comment