
My friend Brook took these pictures of us a few weeks ago before they moved. I would have put them up with the other post but I just got them back. Sorry to post so many but I just couldn't pick because they all turned out so great. The boy is Averies best bud Thomas. They were great friends and we were devistated when they moved. Brooke and I were saying hepefully they will get married because we already have a good portion of their engagement pictures out of the way! HAHAHA! Most of them are in Riverside park but the tulips are just up the street from our house in the middle of Broadway. Averie really did just sit there and kiss the flowers with no direction. It was so great. I hope you enjoy them. For the family.... if you want any prints let me know and I can send you the shutterfly link! Love The Waters
Here is the link that has all the pictures we took that day if the fam wants to order any!











9 comments:
Those are dang cute. I cannot believe you let her kiss Thomas like that...that's a real kiss!!!
Awesome pix. They are all fabulous. The kissing one is perfect...love it!!
Oh my goodness! Those are them most adorable pictures ever! You shouldn't feel sorry that you posted so many - I wanted to see more! Averie is getting so darling - her hair is so much longer! Do we miss NYC... not really, but we miss somethings about it, but we espeically miss all of you guys!
Hey Carissa,
Your baby girl is so beautiful.
How have you been? I love the blogging world. I am so glad I found you.
What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe how much she looks like her mommy! She's going to be trouble when she gets older!
"Mommy I want to color on your bum." She has to be the cutest thing ever. I truly believe if we hadn't bought so much stuff in NYC Chris would have stuffed her in ours or even your parent's luggage.
Charissa,
sorry I am still finishing my blog.
It's Alicha (Dillingham)Mills
So how are you. Your little girl looks just like you.
She is so beautiful... She looks just like you no doubt about it. I am glad to see your doing good and NY must be fun and hard. Cute pictures.
Those pictures are SOOO cute! Averie is beautiful and I love her hair!
Post a Comment