I'm glad everything is working out for you guys! It's always comforting to know that our Heavenly Father has our best interests at heart, even if it seems like a roller coaster ride to us! Have fun being around family!
So many cute pics of your family. we are really enjoying seeing what you are doing. But we cant wait to see you soon for the holidays and get you back here with us. Love ya! Wendy and Shayne
4 comments:
OOH how exciting, Claifornia how fun I am jealous. I hope we get a chance to meet up while you are out here. Good luck !!
I'm glad everything is working out for you guys! It's always comforting to know that our Heavenly Father has our best interests at heart, even if it seems like a roller coaster ride to us! Have fun being around family!
Ugh...so glad she's here now. I get to look at her tiny-ness. We missed our 'every'
So many cute pics of your family. we are really enjoying seeing what you are doing. But we cant wait to see you soon for the holidays and get you back here with us. Love ya! Wendy and Shayne
Post a Comment