
SURPRISE, I am home now and looking a little different than the last time I saw everyone. I am 14 weeks pregnant and couldn't wait to surprise my family. Only problem was nobody dared to ask me if I was pregnant just in case I just was really fat. I thought it was simply obvious but apparently I've been "just fat" before so no one asked although they all knew. I was home for 4 days before anyone finally said " we know your secret"!!!!!!HAHAHA does it look like a secret to you??? SO here is me and my sister and sister in law who are both pregnant as well. Chelsey and I are only 2 weeks apart so that is exciting. I am having the baby here since my due date is December 30th. It will be nice to actually have a a baby in Utah where I can be by my family. (Sorry to those of you I lied to that asked me if I was pregnant yet, If I am going to keep a secret , I can't tell anyone or then I start telling everyone!)
Bryce is already in California and says it is PARADISE. He says we ARE NOT going to want to move back to NY by the end of the summer. There is the most beautiful beach he has ever seen barely a mile from our apartment, 3 pools on the grounds, a park and a gym, his work is barely 1-2 miles from the apartment and the church and temple are around the corner from the apartment as well. All while being able to drive a car for once!!!! Talk about going from the most difficult, inconvenient life style in the city to a life of ease and convenience, not to mention paradisaical. So I am here until the 17th so call me and well hang out. Love the Waters
P.S. Averie is in heaven with all the cousins, friends, aunts and uncles, grandma and grandpas she gets to see. I may be stupid for missing out on a month in Cali for the summer but it's so worth it for her to have her best friends around everyday!



12 comments:
Yippee! I was waiting for a post like this soon...and thinking it would happen!! Congrats. I'm so happy for you!! You look adorable. I hope everything goes well. Enjoy your time in Utah and then paradise in Cali. Sounds like a blast!!!!!!!!!
You have to be the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen!! Congratulations!! I am so glad to hear that your place in Cali is sweet! I'm sure it will be hard for you to come back to NYC, but we can't wait until you do! Maybe this internship will turn into a job though and you guys can end up there after the city. We miss you! Let us know how Bryce is liking Oakhill and have a blast at the beach!
-Kate
PS We miss having Averie in nursery!
Yeah...I figured, but I did not ask, I thought you would want to make a big announcement at Family Dinner. You totally look pregant, and not fat.. You can see the glow about you. Love Ya Kim
Congrats again, ya stinkin' liar! Plus....don't be mistaken. We did not think you were just fat. We knew you were prego. It's just not nice to go around aksin' peeps if they're prego.
Dang our kids are gonna be bff's. yippee
Congrats! That is very exciting.
You look great!
Congratulations! You look so darling pregnant.
Yah...I knew before your blog knew...only by like one day though. I am so excited for you guys...and for Averie...even though she told me you have a doggy in your tummy and not a baby. Good luck with that one!
Congrats!!You have always been too stinkin cute. Do you want a boy or a girl? Or maybe that doesn't matter either. But any way I am glad to see your cute belly.
You just might be the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. I mean that! Congrats!
wow, can i look like you when i'm pregnant. you look great and congratulations!!! Have a great time in Cali. I loved living there!
Charissa congrats on the pregnancy and yes you are a hot mamma (as you always have been). I am happy to hear you have your internship settled. California will be a fun change for the summer. I hope you are feeling well. Take care my friend.
Congrats homegirl! Im sad I never saw you while you were here and I am jealous that you live in California. I would kill to live there. You look like a smokin hot prego mama. Ciao
Post a Comment